11 bit Studios, known for the most excellent This War of Mine, has announced today that they are publishing a new game developed by Pixwerk, called Tower 57.
Tower 57 is a co-op twin stick top down shooter set in a dystopian dieselpunk world where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization. Players will need to cooperate in order to succeed in their infiltration mission on the reclusive Tower 57.
- Fast-paced, responsive arcade gameplay
- Highly destructible environments
- Original pixel art―rich and vibrant levels awaiting to be explored
- Seven characters with different skills and arsenals
- Campaign designed for both single-player and co-op (local and online)
- Absorbing, unique dieselpunk world
Tower 57 will open its gates in 2017 for players equipped with Xbox One, PS4, Windows, Mac, Linux, or Amiga! If you want a sneak peek of Tower 57‘s interior, you can play the game at Gamescom 2016 and PAX West 2016. Bring some buddies for even more explosive action!
Pre-order Tower 57 now at https://tower57.gamesrepublic.
For more information on Tower 57, visit the official website: www.tower57game.com