This top-down action RPG features online co-op so you can invite a friend to help you, and an interesting transformation system that lets players become different creatures in order to complete quests and save the world. The developers are very keen to inform gamers that Nobody Saves the World is quite different from most RPGs, as it doesn’t focus on grinding endless kills in order to level up and become stronger, instead featuring a rather interesting progression system based on the quests the player completes.
Nobody Saves the World will be available on PC through Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC.
When the ancient Calamity re-awakens, who can save the world? Nobody! (That’s you, you’re Nobody.) Master the art of transformation to become a Slug, Ghost, Dragon, and more in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee!
Complete quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unexpected ways to unlock and complete even MORE challenging quests. Explore a vast overworld – on your own or with a friend online – while clearing shape-shifting dungeons in an effort to stop The Calamity and save the world!
- Transform into MANY FORMS: Unlock 15+ distinct Forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- Mix & Match ABILITIES: Combine over 80 Form abilities to create powerful customized builds. Play as an Egg that can leave a trail of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
- Unconventional QUESTS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of quests, which you can complete in creative ways.
- Evolving Dungeons: As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes.
- Online Co-op: Invite a friend to play through all, or part, of your adventure together!
- New Game+: Put your Forms and abilities to the test against leveled-up enemies and dungeons with remixed difficulty modifiers.
- Awesome Soundtrack: New original music by acclaimed composer Jim Guthrie.
- More to come! Stay tuned…