Agents of Mayhem‘s release date is just around the corner… so here’s a launch trailer filled to the brim with crazy powers, fun quips and Ghostbusters references.
Johnny Gat is back in his native Seoul, but things are not as they’ve always been, since an evil organization (the League of Evil Gentlemen Intent on Obliterating Nations, also known as L.E.G.I.O.N.) is trying to take over the city. With no Saints in sight, good old Johnny will have to join the appropriately named M.A.Y.H.E.M (Multinational Agency for Hunting Evil Masterminds) and team up with a number of super powered agents in order to take down the threat.
- In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
- Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
- You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
- MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.