Iceberg Interactive revealed today that Cybernetic Walrus‘ award winning anti-gravity racing title Antigraviator will get a PC release on June 6th. The publisher also shared a launch trailer, showcasing the game’s beautiful race tracks (and boasting about all the awards it’s won so far).
According to Iceberg Interactive, Antigraviator will offer “a sleek new take on the anti-gravity racing genre”, letting players use traps, power-ups and boosts to gain the upper hand on both singleplayer and multiplayer races. Speed won’t be an issue here, as all drivers have unlimited speed at their disposal, with skill and our ability to avoid obstacles being the only thing separating winners from last place finishers.
We’re extremely proud of Antigraviator and how the development has gone. We had the opportunity to showcase the game at several events such as GDC and PAX East, and the audience response was very positive. We know that PC gamers have been looking forward to playing our game and its greatest asset: no speed limit. In addition, we’re working hard on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game and thank console gamers for their patience.
Mike Coeck, CEO of Cybernetic Walrus.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience