Developers AtomTeam have just updated ATOM RPG Trudograd with full Linux/Mac support, so even more gamers can experience their post-apocalyptic title.
The latest update also introduces a new merchant, and fixes and improves on a ton of other stuff (which I’ll share below).
- Added Mac and Linux support;
- Camera no longer gets into roof textures;
- Import and creation screen UI improved;
- AI behavior impoved;
- Crash and freezing on game load fixed;
- Weapon mods fixed;
- New merchant random encounter;
- Samuil Brothers quest can now be finished to the end;
- New item icons;
- Pathing issues fixed;
- Behavior during panic fixed;
- Added new animations;
- Hand to hand moves no longer appear as inventory items;
- Fixed some dialogue logic;
- Fixed quest related bugs;
- Characters now react to the hallucination state.
ATOM RPG Trudograd is available on Steam Early Access for US$10.99 or your regional equivalent. Ownership of the original ATOM RPG is not required, though as Trudograd is a sequel, it’s recommended to play the previous game first if you intend to follow the story.