Remember Iconoclasts, Joakim Sandberg’s visually impressive and incredibly clever adventure platformer? Of course you do, we have been waiting for a release date since the day it was revealed back in the dark ages of 2010! Well, we now have a firm release date, 23 January, 2018.
Mr. Sandberg confirmed that the long awaited title will launch with support for the English, Spanish, German and French languages, and informed us that we should set aside US$ 20 if we intend to purchase a copy at launch. Gamers who wish to bask in the glory of the release date announcement trailer can take a peek at the video I’ve embedded below.
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she’s wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- 10 densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- 3 game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.