Gamers interested in checking out these tools can head over to their Steam Library’s Tools section and download the package titled Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Mod Tools. This release is not final (it’s an Open Beta) and Treyarch will continue to work on the tools with the community’s help.
Call of Duty players who are not into mods will be happy to know that this new update also adds an unranked server browser.
For all Black Ops 3 full game owners, you can now install the Mod Tools through your Steam Library’s Tool Section where you’ll now see Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Mod Tools.
The update includes:
- Black Ops 3 Steam Workshop***
- Unranked Server Browser***
- Radiant Level Editor
- APE, Asset Property Editor
- Mod Tools Launcher
- Optional additional assets installation under Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 — Mod Tools’ DLC section. Includes more level building assets from a variety of official Black Ops 3 maps.
- Full example maps of the Mulitplayer map Combine and the Zombies map The Giant
- New Server Settings Menu in Multiplayer Custom Games and Zombies Private Game where you can set how your server will display in the Unranked Server Browser***
- New Mods Menu where you can load and unload your subscribed mods***