Ziggurat Interactive revealed today that BloodRayne 1 and 2 will receive enhanced editions on November 20th, free for owners of the originals.
Titled BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut (as an homage to the original developers, Terminal Reality), these enhanced re-releases will be available on Steam and GOG, and feature a number of improvements that I’ll detail in the next paragraph.
Features and enhancements of the Terminal Cut edition, created by the game’s original development team:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160).
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Support for higher texture resolutions allowing for use of original, uncompressed textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows