Call of Duty: WW2 will get an open beta on PC from September 29th to October 2nd, and players interested in giving it a go can preload it now. Four days will probably be enough to download the beta’s 14GB install package, which should unpack to 25GB once it’s on our PC’s hard drive.
As usual, this open beta will only showcase the game’s multiplayer mode, so we’ll have to wait until launch to get our hands on the singleplayer campaign.
Beta participants will experience the all-new War Mode where players compete against each other in objective-based, team gameplay. As a critical stress test of our systems, the Beta will also enlist players in fast-paced, grounded Call of Duty action on maps set in World War II locations such as Pointe du Hoc and the Ardennes Forest. Team up with your friends to compete in fan-favorite modes such as TDM, Domination, Hardpoint, and more.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible