Square Enix has just revealed that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is freeing itself from the shackles of console exclusivity, as the acclaimed RPG will get a PC release on February 1st.
Players can expect all the improvements present in the PlayStation 4 version of the game, as well as a number of PC exclusive enhancements detailed below:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience
Gamers who purchase Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Steam during its launch week will receive a 20% discount, a mini soundtrack, and a Steam skin illustrated by none other than Isamu Kamikokuryo.