Microsoft has been on a roll lately, releasing many former Xbox exclusive games on Windows 10 and pledging to support the platform for a long time.
Today, the company announced that the PC exclusive Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is now out of the beta phase, and it will remain free for everyone. Moreover, the development studio has finally added support for many popular racing wheels, and announced that the upcoming Forza Horizon 3 will also support those peripherals.
Here’s the full list of supported racing wheels:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
The development team also added that they plan to support even more wheels soon, with Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models being added to the compatibility list in late September.