Frozenbyte, the well known Finnish independent game development studio that created the marvelous Trine series, has announced today that they have a new game coming in 2017.
Their new game is called Nine Parchments, and it’s a top down cooperative action roguelike for 1 to 4 players, both online and local.
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast’em up game of magic mayhem from Frozenbyte!
A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it’s natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths…
- Top-down chaos action with a crazy amount of different spells
- 1-4 Players, online and local co-op
- Roguelike progression, randomly generated monsters
- Unlockable characters and items
- Frighteningly powerful spells: Projectile, DoT, AOE, Beam, Spray and Physical spell types
- Five spell elements: Fire, Ice, Life, Death, Electric
Available in 2017!
Hopefully, the game’s spell system will let players make the same “mistakes” as Magicka did. Killing co-op partners “accidentally” is always fun. Right? Guys? Where ar…