Creepy Jar‘s open world survival simulator Green Hell will get a new story and a new area (among other niceties) when the free Spirits of Amazonia (Part One) update hits Steam on January 28th.
We got a pretty nifty trailer to share with you, and I’ve embedded it below.
- New Mode – Spirits of Amazonia – An all-new story happening before the events of Green Hell’s Story Mode.
- New Map Area – A new map area completely separated from the map you know… for now.
- Four New Legendary Quests – Piece together riddles revealed by paintings on hidden stones all throughout the rainforest to discover the tribe’s story, and aid their village.
- New Mushroom – Search inside of caves to find a new mushroom with mysterious properties.
- New Spike Tree – Be careful! Chopping down a tree just got more dangerous, and just a tiny bit poisonous!
- New Custom Building – Add a balcony onto your humble rainforest abode!