Ares Games has just launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund Hell Warders, a cooperative action tower defense title due for release in September. Gamers interested in joining the ranks of the Hell Warders before the title is fully released can pick up a copy for just US$ 14.99, and as an extra reward, they will get four closed beta keys.
Hell has been unleashed! Face the demons head-on with a team of Hell Warders, an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities. Push back waves of demons with an arsenal of weapons, powerful hero skills and deployable towers. Hell Warders is a co-operative multiplayer action hero defense game unlike any other. Backers will get immediate access to the Hell Warders Beta (PC – Steam Platform Only) and the Full Game once it’s released.
- A new Defense subgenre – With elements of Hero Defense and Tower Defense, and Hell Warder’s unique character.
- 4 Player Co-op – Combine forces and battle the forces of evil! Hell Warders supports both co-operative games with friends or with other warders via auto-matchmaking.
- Multiple Playable Classes – Choose from a roster of diverse heroes, each with unique skills and abilities.
- Build your Defenses – Plan your defenses and build powerful towers to foil the enemy
- Game changing skills and abilities – Use your skills and abilities strategically to destroy the enemy invasion.
- Epic Enemies – From giant earth-shattering wurms to magic wielding lyches, the enemy will not wait for you.
- Dynamic Maps – Dodge flowing lava or fly on a giant spinning fan! Every map in Hell Warders is dynamic and offers tons of different strategies.
- Action is the Core – Hell Warders is designed to put action and Heroes at the focus of the game. Players can immediately pick up the game and get into the action without worrying about reading strategy guides or memorizing build strategies. Every map has dynamic elements that force players to react and formulate plans as the game progresses.