IO-Interactive has just announced that the latest Hitman Elusive Target is live. Aspiring virtual contract killers will have a tougher time than usual tracking down this target, as the company didn’t reveal his face, only a name, occupation and some clues.
The new Elusive Target is known as Owen “Protagonist” Wagner, and his distinguishing trait is that he’s fond of a cheap orange jam available in Alabama. He can be found at the Paris map.
Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances