Marauder Interactive‘s promising space shooter House of the Dying Sun (formerly known as Enemy Starfighter) is now out of Early Access. To celebrate the game’s full release, the developer is holding a 10% off sale until November 8, bringing the price down to US$ 17.99.
House of the Dying Sun is a tactical space shooter that puts you in the cockpit of the Empire’s most deadly interceptor and in command of the Harbinger Fleet. Hunt down the enemies of your dying empire and upgrade your warships with new weapons and abilities earned during your campaign of terror.
- Classic Space Sim Combat: Fly from the cockpit of the Executor Mk II with gameplay heavily influenced by the titans of yesteryear
- Take Command: Give orders to any vessel in your fleet from a tactical overview, switch to another fighter, or pause time and carefully consider your next move
- Replayable Scenarios: Choose one of four increasingly-brutal difficulties in each of the 14 campaign scenarios.
- Powerful Upgrades: Complete bonus objectives to earn special fleet upgrades such as the Gap Drive or the Kamikaze Chassis. You’ll need these to tackle the most difficult scenarios.
- VR & Monitor Support: House of the Dying Sun was carefully designed for both traditional monitors and VR headsets such as the HTC Vive. It also supports 21:9 displays!