Apparently, human beings will be on Mars far earlier than we’d anticipated, as Auroch Digital and The Irregular Corporation have just revealed that Mars Horizon will launch on November 17th for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Space fans who prefer to play on PC will be happy to learn that there is a demo available on Steam right now.
In Mars Horizon, you take control of a major space agency, leading it from the dawn of the space age through to landing astronauts on Mars. Guide your agency through the space race and write your alternate history of space travel – any of the agencies can be the first to land on The Moon if you make the right choices. Manage the numerous challenges faced then and now:
- Create your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and much more
- Construct your own custom vehicles from hundreds of combinations
- Launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System
- Run mission control as you solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support
- Explore an extensive tech tree and compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
- Choose from five unique space agencies, each with their own traits, base, vehicles, and spacecraft
- Create your own custom space agency