The popular nanos Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Mod will get a Steam release on July 20th. Action game fans have been able to download and enjoy this modification from the developers’ own website since January, but we expect that the increased visibility that comes with an official Steam release will generate a huge uptick in the amount of players.
Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod is a free fan-created project bringing an explosive and highly-customizable multiplayer to the critically acclaimed action sandbox game. Get ready for countless hours of hilarious brawls, stunts and races with hundreds of other players!
- Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
- Enjoy community created gamemodes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
- Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, freeroam, etc.
- Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
- State-of-the-art synchronisation helps reduce lag to a minimum.