Saber Interactive announced today that NBA Playgrounds will be released on May 9 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The arcade sports title will cost US$ 19.99, and gamers will be able to play as a number of NBA superstars, including LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, Allen Iverson and Steph Curry.
- Up your Game! Features a progression system to unlock real NBA players. Uncover new moves for each player as you upgrade their experience.
- Tournaments and Online Play. Play solo, with friends in local and online multiplayer, or against the world in online tournaments.
- Lottery Pick System. The lottery pick system introduces a new twist to the game by rewarding great play with unique rewards.
- Massive Roster of NBA Superstars. Current and retired ballers from all the official NBA teams will be available at launch. Hundreds more NBA superstars will be added post-launch.
- Over-the-top Moves. Timing is key, whether you’re shooting 3-pointers, pulling off major dunks, showing off your finger-roll game, or defying analytics and winning with long 2-pointers.