New Blood Interactive will publish Trey Powell and Jason Bond’s noir FPS Fallen Aces, and they’ve just released a mouth-watering trailer to celebrate the occasion.
If the game looks familiar, it’s because it was originally titled Fallen Angels: Shadow Over Umburgh, and it’s been in development for a few years.
Enter a world of heroes, villains, crime, corruption and betrayal.
Fallen Aces is a FPS crime noir that plays right out of the ’90s and looks right out of a comic.
- A gritty crime noir saga: spanning three episodes and dozens of levels, featuring fully voiced hand drawn comic cutscenes
- The world is your weapon: use your fists, knives, pipes, trash cans, pistols, Tommy guns and more to take back Switchblade City
- Non linear level design: Choose your path, use stealth, go loud or try a mixture of both
- Hand drawn: 100% original art by Trey Powell brings Switchblade City to life
- Live orchestral OST: Real keys, real brass, real strings. Time to tune up the band, boys!
- Fuggedaboutit!: Hundreds of lines of authentic period era gangster dialogue injects personality into Fallen Aces