After some rumors and a deleted reveal post, Square Enix has officially confirmed that Octopath Traveler is coming to PC/Steam on June 7, 2019.
Originally released as a Nintendo Switch exclusive last year, Octopath Traveler is a turn-based RPG featuring a unique “HD-2D” graphical style that combines highly detailed 3D world elements with gorgeous 2D character designs.
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
- Use each character distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
We don’t have news on the game’s price or system requirements at the moment.