BKOM Studios revealed today that Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors will hit Steam Early Access on September 14th.
While this title is set in the same universe as the critically acclaimed Pathfinder games from developers Owlcat Studios, it’s actually being created by a completely different group of people (the above mentioned BKOM Studios) and it’s not a CRPG. Instead, Pathfinder creators Paizo Inc. have chosen to partner with BKOM to create a game inspired by Vampire Survivors (and other similar titles).
According to the developers, the Early Access launch version of Gallowspire Survivors will include a fair amount of content, as the game is currently “in an advanced state” and the team only intends to keep it in Early Access for a few months (although they acknowledge that plans often change, and they could spend more time in EA if the feedback from the community indicates a need for it). We don’t yet know the price point for Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors, but it may increase once the game leaves Early Access, so that might be a good thing to keep in mind for interested players.
- Choose your champion between the Fighter, Wizard, or Rogue — each featuring unique talents, powers, and playstyle.
- Bring one of the unused champions along as an ally to fight alongside you on your quest.
- Run the gauntlet of Gallowspire! Overcome all four biomes and their bosses to mark a successful run.
- Defeat enemies and collect their essence to obtain and upgrade your powers during the run.
- Earn experience to level up your heroes, and spend talent points to permanently enhance and customize their powers.
- Collect and spend treasure to unlock permanent upgrades for all your heroes.
- Complete quests, defeat bosses, and battle the Whispering Tyrant himself.
- Customize your challenge level via 5 tiers of difficulty. The quest to contain Tar-Baphon is endless!