Pathea Games‘ promising open world action RPG Planet Explorers leaves Early Access today, with its 1.0 release marking the end of a long journey that started in 2014. This won’t be the final update for the game, however, as the developers promise to patch the title as issues arise, and to add even more content, with animal riding and more story content being teased as some of the content updates to come during the next six months.
- Unique voxel based open world adventure RPG with tons of features in both single player and multiplayer modes.
- Able to create new objects, weapons, buildings and vehicles – everything you build will affect your gameplay and progress in the game.
- Unlimited freedom. The World Editor in Planet Explorers can create customized world maps and missions.
- Diplomacy or warfare – it’s entirely your choice! Planet Explorers provides different camp choice to players. Either choose to fight against the local aliens or live in peace.
- Epic amount of content. Up to 30-hour storyline; over 40 unique mainline NPCs; over 20 types of minerals; over 100 types of monsters; over 200 unique items.
A demo will be released in the near future, and the game will cost US$ 24.99.