Montreal based indie developers iLLOGIKA announced today that Subaeria will miss its April 24th launch date, arriving instead on May 9th. Gamers disheartened by this news should cheer themselves up instead, since according to the creative team behind Subaeria, the adventure title was delayed in order to add a final polish touch so that it can ship in the finest state possible.
(Yes, this is the old trailer, featuring the previous release date).
Combining platform and clever puzzle gameplay mechanics with roguelike elements, Subaeria’s single player campaign challenges their skills to control the movements of their adversary robots with the help of their drone and abilities. Each level is procedurally generated and gradually increases the puzzle solving difficulty, enabling power-ups and demanding strategic thinking in order to manipulate the surroundings and character’s skills.
Subaeria features include:
- Pit your enemies against one another and the environment to defeat them.
- Use skills equipped to your drone to influence your robot enemies and Styx.
- Every room is a puzzle to be solved with the skills you have on hand.
- Unlock different skills, buffs and skins at each play through.
- Explore a new labyrinth at every play session.
Subaeria will be available on Steam, Playstation 4 and Xbox One for $14.99 USD on May 9th, 2018.