Adult Swim Games and Videocult announced today that their promising survival platformer Rain World will be released on March 28 for PC and PlayStation 4. Gamers will have to fend off for themselves as a small slugcat lost in a dangerous environment after a flood separated it from its family. Stealth, wit and surgical strikes will be the key to survival, and players must learn the rules of their watery prison if they expect to get out alive.
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve