Rockstar Games‘ Red Dead Redemption is one of the few “big” last gen games that didn’t get a PC release. A grand open world opus in the vein of Grand Theft Auto but set in the dying moments of the American Old West, it’s a title that deserves to be played by any gamer worth their salt, and it seems that PC gamers will soon be able to enjoy its depiction of the Wild West through Sony’s PlayStation Now service.
Gamers interested in checking out PlayStation Now should take into account that Sony’s service is subscription based, with prices ranging from US$ 19.99 for a month, to US$ 44.99 for three months.
The minimum system requirements to run PSNow are quite low, but the service only covers the US and most of Europe right now.
- Compatible Windows PC
- DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller with USB mini cable
- Optional: DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adaptor
- PlayStation Network account
- Current PS Now Subscription or 7-Day Free Trial (credit card required)
- 5Mbps or greater internet connection