Square Enix has just released a patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, preparing the game for the upcoming 20 Year Celebration Pack content and adding a cooperative mode for Season Pass holders or Endurance Mode add-on purchasers.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Pack includes:
- “Blood Ties” single player story. Explore Lara’s childhood home in an hour of new Story Mode gameplay, and uncover a family mystery that will change her life forever.
- “Lara’s Nightmare” Mode. Lara’s worst nightmares come alive as hordes of the undead overrun her childhood home.
- “Extreme Survivor” difficulty setting that will severely limit your save points, crafting materials, resources, ammunition, and health.
- 20 Year Celebration Content. Five classic Lara Croft skins as well as a reimagined outfit and gun that pays tribute to Lara’s trip to Antarctica in Tomb Raider III.
- Infected NPC Cards have been added to Remnant Resistance and Endurance Mode.
The 20 Year Celebration Pack will be automatically given to all Season Pass holders, as well as made available for individual purchase at 9:00am PDT.Additional Season Pass Content
Also at 9:00am PDT we will grant all Season Pass holders the following packs:
- Apex Predator Pack
- Hope’s Bastion Pack
- Remnant Resistance Pack
- Sparrowhawk Pack
- Tactical Survivor Pack
The Valiant Explorer Pack will also be added to the Season Pass soon.Endurance Mode Co-Op
A new online co-op expansion to Endurance mode lets fans raid tombs in a brutal wilderness together. Two players must team up to survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies by night.
Endurance Mode Co-Op is available with this patch to everyone who already owns or purchases the Endurance Add-on.