Flying Oak Games and Dear Villagers announced today that their roguelite platformer ScourgeBringer will launch on Steam Early Access and PC Game Pass on February 6th.
Created by the minds behind NeuroVoider and featuring music composed by Joonas Turner (Downwell, Nuclear Throne), ScourgeBringer is a post-apocalyptic adventure focused on fluid movement and fast paced combat. Hand-crafted challenge rooms placed by a procedural combination system replace traditional levels, and the flow of the action keeps our heroine going forward, with a distinct lack of backtracking separating this title from recent metroidvanias.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets