Nightdive Studios revealed today that Shadow Man: Remastered will hit Steam, GOG and EGS on April 15th.
This enhanced re-release will feature graphical updates such as 4k and HDR support, anti-aliasing and a completely redone shadow/lighting system, as well as gameplay updates in the form of restored cut content that never made it to release in 1999 (that version is still available on Steam, also thanks to Nightdive).
Shadow Man: Remastered features:
- 4K widescreen display
- Dynamic shadow mapping
- Dynamic per-pixel lighting
- Antialiasing, and other post-process effects
- Higher density of particle effects
- Refined art, audio, and assets
- Refined gameplay experience
- Reintroduction of missing content cut from the original game
- Xbox, PS4, Controller Pro support with dual analog stick control
- HDR Rendering