Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will bring its boss fighting action to Steam on February 19th, and developers Dark Star Game Studios have added a wealth of new content to celebrate this milestone.
The game is currently available as a Discord exclusive for US$18.99.
The Steam release will add a new boss, two more weapons, and a New Game+ mode that adds three new challenges: The Trial of Speed, the Trial of Consequence, and the Trial of the Sinner, creating an even tougher experience for those who’ve already mastered the difficulty of the base game.
What is Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption?
Rise from the depths a crumbling kingdom and to the challenge of defeating increasingly difficult demonic bosses. Choose aspects of yourself to weaken before defeating the avatars of Sin in the boss battler Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling, Sinner promises a thrilling and bone-chilling experience.
A lone warrior stands on a strange shore, his mind clouded and his past forgotten, but an unstoppable force drives him on. He is Adam, guilty of a great sin and drawn to this place by powers as secret as they are terrifying. As his home, the Kingdom of Cavanis, languishes in blasphemy, Adam must face a series of trials in a desperate quest for redemption.
- Challenge yourself against eight distinct, brutal bosses
- Sacrifice strength and stats in Sinner’s “level-down” gameplay
- Equip a plethora of unlockable weapons and items to adapt to your weaknesses
- Master Sinner’s hard-but-fair combat
- Bring peace to a tortured soul in a dark and harrowing tale with multiple endings
- Take on new challenges in a variety of game modes for replayability