Blue Isle Studios, developer of Slender: The Arrival, today released Valley, a first-person action/exploration title that tasks players with uncovering the mystery of a beautiful, hidden valley.
The game is now available to purchase on Steam for US$ 19.99.
Players will suit up in the powerful L.E.A.F. exosuit and explore the titular Valley, a magical hidden wonder in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Filled to the brim with a variety of fantastic creatures and sweeping vistas, The Valley also holds an ancient and astoundingly powerful relic, which according to legend is a bringer of death on a global scale. The Valley’s earlier inhabitants have attempted to harness it but failed, and now it’s up to the player to explore The Valley while attempting to capture and harness the power of the Lifeseed relic for good. By using the abilities of the L.E.A.F. exosuit, gamers will experience a truly 3D world as they leap to incredible heights and sprint effortlessly across expansive landscapes. As they explore, players will collect orbs of life, dash through forests, leap between structures, and find clues while being able to control the life and death of the creatures and plant life around them.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.