Microsoft revealed today that State of Decay 2 is coming to Steam on March 13th, with the Juggernaut Edition re-release, which includes all three DLC released so far, plus remastered graphics and a wealth of other positive changes. The best part? State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition will cost US$29.99 (or your regional equivalent), which is a pretty good deal, considering all the content Undead Labs included in this re-release. Moreover, if you already own the game on the Microsoft Store, you will get the Juggernaut Edition upgrade for free (and it features crossplay with the Steam version, so you can play with your friends if they choose to buy it on Steam)
State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition re-imagines the popular survival game as a brand-new experience to welcome first-time players… and those who’ve come back from the dead. Available on Steam for the first time, this edition is packed with new and remastered content for the ultimate zombie survival experience.
Join six million existing players and discover what Juggernaut Edition has to offer:
- The base game plus all three add-on packs released to date:
• Heartland: an massive story campaign set in a familiar town with new challenges
• Daybreak Pack: a test of teamwork with siege-style, “survive the horde” gameplay
• Independence Pack: a celebration of history that blows up zombies… with fireworks!
- Remastered graphics and an upgraded engine featuring realistic fog effects
- An expanded soundtrack with hours of new thematic musical arrangements
- Providence Ridge: a brand-new open-world map full of forests, zombies, and mystery
- Two-handed heavy weapons with new melee combat moves to bust zombie heads
- A new introductory experience and improved controls to help you master the apocalypse
… and countless other improvements to the classic open-ended sandbox gameplay.