Ubisoft announced today that their acclaimed open world extreme sports game Steep will get a free trial from March 10-13. Sports fans interested in checking out the title should head over to Uplay tomorrow and have at least 25GB of free hard disk space available. Gamers who decide to purchase the game after participating in the free trial offer will not lose their progress.
Ride a massive open world of the Alps and Alaska, where the powder is always fresh and the run never ends.
Defy and master the world’s most epic mountains on skis, wingsuit, snowboard, and in paraglide.
Go solo or drop in side by side with other players. Record and share the most insane stunts ever captured. Dare your friends to try out your custom lines, then challenge the world to beat your best tricks and relive your most epic wipeouts.
The mountain is yours to explore. So strap in, suit up, and drop in.
RIDE YOUR WAY
Navigate the open world freely and create your own path as you decide how to explore your massive mountain playground.
• Choose between four unique ways to traverse the mountain: ski, wingsuit, snowboard, or paraglide.
• Rip through snowy terrains and skies, discover hidden spots, or just take in all the beauty the highlands of the Alps and Alaska have to offer.
LIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH OTHERS
Share thrilling, adrenaline-fueled experiences with other players.
• Seamlessly meet other players and choose to follow them or play together.
• Group with your friends to pull off the craziest stunts imaginable; you can even mix sports to create wild tricks.
• Challenge friends to beat your own personal records, lines, and scores.
PARTICIPATE IN A WIDE VARIETY OF CHALLENGES
Prove that you’re the king of the mountain by dropping into unique and spectacular challenges that put your skills to the test.
• Participate in specific challenges designed for each sport, such as Big Air, Proximity Flying, or Forest Slaloms.
• Compete with your friends and the community on any challenge through leaderboards.
• Play through epic riding quests to find out about the Mountain’s secrets and experience unique moments.
Think your exploits are worth sharing? Relive epic moments and challenges, and share replays across all social media. Each time you cut a fresh path down the slopes, you create a one-of-a-kind run that can be watched and experienced by your friends online. Relive all your most spectacular runs, epic wipeouts, and wildest stunts. Choose the ideal camera angles, pace, and speeds to create the perfect post and dare the world to do better.