Dotemu and Lizardcube revealed today that Streets of Rage 4 will launch on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on April 30th.
If you are wondering how much hard-earned cash to set aside for this gem, then wonder no more, as it’s also been confirmed that the game will cost US$24.99 (and if you play on Xbox One, you could also play it through Xbox Game Pass).
But wait! That’s not all! We also got our first look at the game’s Battle Mode, where Streets of Rage 4‘s heroes go face to face, either solo or in teams, settling old grudges and cementing their reputation as all round badasses.
Streets of Rage 4 will be the first entry to the core series in 25 years, standing as Axel, Adam and Blaze’s glorious return to serving up side-scrolling beatdowns. With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 will be a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore
The series is known for its electronic dance influenced music around the world. The soundtrack of Streets of Rage 4 is handled by an all-star line-up of musicians like Yuzō Koshiro, Motohiro Kawashima, Yoko Shimomura, Hideki Naganuma, Keiji Yamagishi and many more whom will create new amazing tracks for this new episode of the Streets of Rage series.
● The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
● Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
● Gang up with a pal or clean up the city solo.
● Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
● Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
● Braised chicken everywhere.