SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE is leaving Early Access on July 16th, and it will be free for owners of the original, non-VR edition of SUPERHOT (as long as they own it BEFORE the 16th at 6PM CEST, of course). Otherwise, the game costs US$24.99 (though it will be purchase disabled until the 16th, in order to avoid owners of the original game buying it by mistake when they’ll get it for free in a week’s time).
Please note that if you got the original SUPERHOT for free via the Epic Games Store, then this promotion does not apply to you (though you will get a juicy loyalty discount).
The third game in the SUPERHOT franchise – MIND CONTROL DELETE gives you more insight into the world of SUPERHOT, more story, more signature gameplay. Keep dancing the slow motion ballet of destruction for so much longer than ever before.
- Much bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow motion combat.
- More mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
- More power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More polish applied over nearly four years of development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.
- More meaning?