After more than a year since it was released for mobile devices, the sequel to Warhammer Quest is coming to Steam in January 2019. Perchang, developers of this new (to PC, at least) strategy title, have also announced that it’ll be priced at US$19.99, and all the downloadable content sold separately in the mobile version will be included from the get go with this release.
In Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times, you will lead your warriors across a war torn land and into dungeons for wealth and glory! Swing swords, fire arrows and cast spells as you fight through the denizens of Chaos that threaten the Warhammer world. Success in battle is rewarded with new weapons, armours, skills and treasure.
Explore a war-torn fantasy world!
Be on your guard as you travel through a world in turmoil. The road holds danger for the heedless traveller, but rich rewards for the wary hero.
- Explore three regions, each with their own enemy sets, objectives and multi-part campaign quests.
- Visit towns to barter in markets, discover new quests, and level up your warriors to gain new skills and gameplay possibilities.
- Paths between dungeons are littered with events and opportunities to improve your chance of victory in the next turn based battle!
Battle through deadly dungeons!
Experience all the peril and danger of the Warhammer world as you battle your enemies through Chaos ridden dungeons.
- Encounters come to life as your warriors enter the fray with a vast array of weapons and skills.
- Hold your enemies back with fire, use ice to freeze them to the spot, or poison them with lethal toxins.
- Attack with magic staffs, explosive pistols and flaming hammers. If all else fails use legendary armour or mystical robes to deflect attacks.
Heroes and Enemies!
A variety of different heroes and enemies bring huge tactical variety to the dungeons. From Sorceresses and Mages, to Witch Hunters and Knights. Find which characters best suit your playstyle.
- Choose from 12 different Hero classes. All with unique weapons, armours, skills and items!
- Battle over 40 types of enemies, ranging from simple minded Beastmen to devious Skaven Seers and monstrous Trolls!
- Collect and equip over 200 different weapons, items and armours. Figure out which combination is most effective for bashing the enemy!
Easy to learn, hard to master. Engage in deep tactical gameplay as you encounter new enemies with new devious abilities that will test your strategic ability to its limits.
Can you defeat the Chaos invasion? Only the mightiest will survive in Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times!