Night Dive Studios has just released a level editor for their excellent Turok re-release, allowing players to create and modify maps, add new features and even build custom areas which can then be shared with the Steam community thanks to the newly added Workshop feature. In order to celebrate this news, Night Dive Studios is holding a 75% off sale, bringing the game’s price down to US$ 4.99.
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!
New features include:
- Support for high resolutions, and widescreen
- Improved gameplay and level design
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync
- Dynamic lighting, bloom, FXAA, enhanced water effects, lights shafts and more
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs
- Steam Achievements