Beep Games announced today that their remastered edition of the classic 3D platformer Voodoo Vince will be out on Steam and the Windows Store on April 18th. The title was originally released as an exclusive to the original Xbox (not to be confused with the Xbox One) and it was well received by both gamers and critics. Voodoo Vince: Remastered will cost just US$ 14.99.
The classic 3D platformer is back! Voodoo Vince first appeared on the original Xbox in 2003 but it’s finally getting the update it deserves. Better still — It’s coming to Windows (7 and 10), and with your help it can be on Steam!
Thirteen years since Voodoo Vince and last saw the light of day, this clever puzzle platformer has been renovated and updated by the game’s original creator. Voodoo Vince: Remastered features:
* Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
* Gorgeous high-def visuals with updated rendering and visual effects
* 60+ fps gameplay—Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
* Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
* Rumble/haptic feedback
* Loads of Snark-ariffic™, sarcastic humor
If you own a voodoo doll, you get to tap into its strange, mysterious powers. But if you are a voodoo doll? That’s when things get really fun. Join Vince on a wild tear through crawfish-laden swamps, haunted graveyards, and the eccentric French Quarter in search of his missing keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who’s really boss with 30+ voodoo attacks involving falling safes, prickly pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince may get his butt kicked, but his opponents feel the pain!