Final Fantasy fans who prefer to play on PC will be happy to learn that Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition has an official release date: March 6, 2018.
Square Enix has also released a video showcasing some of the PC exclusive features of this new edition of the acclaimed action RPG.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION INCLUDES:
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
- Supports native 4K (maximum 8K) resolution and HDR10
- Mod support
- High-resolution compatible display required for 4K/8K
- Windows 10 Creators Update compatible display required for HDR10